Bombay Vegetable Sandwich
- 8 slices of brown or white bread
- 1 medium-sized tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 boiled beetroot, thinly sliced
- 1 boiled potato, thinly sliced
- 1 small bowl of mint-coriander chutney
- Chaat masala or sandwich masala to sprinkle on the veggies
- Black salt to sprinkle on the veggies
Slice the bread corners if you’d like. Apply oil on the bread slices, then apply the mint-coriander chutney.
Place 2–3 slices of all the veggies alternately on four bread slices, then sprinkle chaat masala or sandwich masala and black salt on the veggies.
Cover these with the other 4 bread slices. Now toast the 4 sandwiches in a toaster.
Remove when done and apply some butter to the top of the hot toast sandwiches.
Serve veg toast sandwiches with tomato ketchup and some mint cilantro chutney.
Recipe courtesy of: